Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Motivational Monday

'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.' - Aristotle

So, after week one of trying to get healthy I haven't lost any weight. I haven't gained any, but still...that is kind of a bummer. I really eased myself into it though so this week I will need to work a little harder at it. I was also thinking I should take some measurements. A friend of mine told me she found that more rewarding that watching a scale because even if her weight didn't change she would see results there. So I will do that tomorrow...first I need to find a measuring tape.

I think I need to be doing some type of workout every day. No more slacking off. So...in an effort to motivate myself I introduce to you...Motivational Monday. I will find some quote/video/whatever that I find motivational/funny/whatever. Maybe it will help us on our quest...


3 comments:

  1. its okay! I had a bad day today too!!! But next week we WILL have a good week!!!! I believe it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl just keep trying you will start to see results I have to keep motivated myself it is hard when you are tired and want to lay on the couch

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i have a new little quirky saying to add to my list that i'm now going to share with you =)

    Two minutes on the lips, two months on the hips

    ReplyDelete