Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project 52 : January 8


This is a sight I see a lot these days. My daughter bringing me some random item of clothing that she insists I put on her. Now that we've reached the stage of full blown sentences and diva princess attitude, there really is no denying her. She won't forget. She won't be distracted. She will just keep repeating..."Mitts on"...."Pants on"...."Socks on"...until you either go insane or give in.

I figure of all the battles to let her win, this is one I can live with. So she looks a little dorky with one of her brother's socks on over top of her footy pjs, or mitts on inside and only one boot, or layers upon layers until she declares herself hot. She is a girl through and through and apparently, her love of fashion starts early and she is going to set the trends...not follow them.

You go little one...

2 comments:

  1. Thats right dont battle on the small things She needs a dress up trunk I will have to start onr for her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, at one point, she was wearing three pairs of pants.

    ReplyDelete