Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Project 52 : January 1


One of my resolutions this year was going to be to participate in a Project 365. Knowing myself a little better than that though, I knew that would last all of 5 days so I decided to do a Project 52 instead. This way I didn't have to drag out the camera every day; just once a week. Most weeks I'm sure it will just be pics of the tiny humans. They are pretty much the biggest part of my life. I figure you all won't mind. I mean, they are cute.

I did find some themes I will follow too. However, since I just found them, the first few weeks are just randomness.

Now, without further ado, week one. This is my tiny little diva showing off her best crocodile tears:

3 comments:

  1. Awww another drama queen. I've got one of those too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how her hair looks purple =) ... and i have one of those too... no fun lol!

    ReplyDelete