Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Introduction

I've been meaning to start a new blog for a while now. I had one when my son was a baby but in the crazy, hectic whirlwind that is being a mom it soon became a ghost town. Since then there have been so many changes. I am now a mom to two little monsters and while this does equal more craziness, it also means I seek out and cherish my "me-time" all that much more.

Enter: blogging

I think this will be a great way to use my time to do something that will not only offer an escape but allow me to record this time in my life that seems to be zooming by faster than Lightning McQueen (any guesses as to my son's favorite movie). It truly seems like I had my second baby and blinked and now here we are exactly 18 months later and I have no idea how she went from my tiny little lump that never let me sleep to this walking, talking, opinionated princess who knows exactly what she wants and how she wants it.

Hopefully, you will enjoy taking this ride with me as I love, laugh, cry, scream and try to hold it all together.

6 comments:

  1. YAY! Amanda's entered the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm kind of in love with your layout =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise to read if you post reminders on FB. Yay for blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just entered the blogging world myself!!! I look forward to sharing the ride with you! :D

    ReplyDelete