Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

I think I will start a weight loss page on here so I can update everything I do and if you aren't interested you won't have to look over there. Look for a tab at the top saying Road to Health and I will update there after this.

So, I officially started today. It was hard because I was so tired after being sick and then being back to work. After supper it was so tempting to just curl up on the couch. However, knowing you were here reading along and expecting something from me I had to do it. It's working already. You are giving me just that small push I need just by reading along. Thank you.

So I did Week 2 Day 2 of the Couch 2 5k. It is a 5 minute warm up walk followed by alternating 90 seconds of running and 2 minutes of walking for 21 minutes and then another 5 minute cool down walk. It was easier than Week 2 Day 1 so I must be headed in the right direction.

Then I went up and weighed in on the Wii. It was bad, but not as bad as I was expecting. I am officially 169.1 lbs. I would like to lose 30 of this. We will see, we will see. I am about 10lbs away from no longer being considered overweight. I would be happy with that for a start.

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your height. The high "normal" weight for my height is 132. I'm about six or seven pounds over this right now at 15 1/2 weeks pregnant. I hate getting on the Wii Fit and it going, "That's overweight!" Madelyn always has to say something about it too... fun.

    Keep up the good work though, Amanda! I love being a C25K cheerleader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! I had an argument with myself last night about working out. I just wanted to sit and do nothing. So I hear ya there! It's nice to be accountable to someone :)

    ReplyDelete