Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Say What???


We all know that little kids say the darndest things, but when you hang out with teenagers all day you quickly learn that it isn't something they've grown out of. I often get asked questions that I never ever imagined I would be expected to answer. It is amazing where their minds can wander too. So, I thought I would share these two lovely questions with you so you can laugh along with me. Let's be honest here, when you teach jr. high you learn to laugh, because it is that or go sit in the corner and cry.

"Do you think you could get crabs in your beard if you had one? Or just lice?"

and

"Do all people fart dust?"

1 comment:

  1. ... those sound like questions my husband would ask.. and he's obviously a little older then jr high school.. it never goes away!!!

    (by the way i can't wait to hear what your weigh in today is and what our motiviational quote for the week is =P)

    ReplyDelete