Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Motivational Monday

Good news today!!! Woohoo!!! I am officially 3.7 lbs less than I was last week. At last some results. I am especially excited by this because I had a rough week last week. I only got two workouts in because I was overwhelmed by sick, nonsleeping children. I was sure that I would've gotten no where.

I actually missed my workouts. Who knew that was possible? So maybe we are getting somewhere. Maybe a lifestyle change is possible. Maybe when you take enough small steps forward you can eventually cross continents.

3 comments:

  1. woohooo!!!! this is awesome!!!! congrats!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooooooooooo! That's awesome!!!! (I can't say I'd ever miss workouts though lol)

    ReplyDelete