Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Most Difficult Meal of the Day

All this focus on losing weight and getting healthy and here I am, still not eating breakfast. I make plenty of great excuses about no time, no good food, makes me feel sick, etc. etc. Let's face it though, if I could just eat something in the morning I would probably eat less the rest of the day. I know I have a blood sugar crash right around 4pm and basically end up eating two suppers by the time I have a snack.

So, if you are out there and you are reading...what are your favorite quick and easy, healthy but filling breakfast ideas??

Perfecto

3 comments:

  1. My classic breakfast is a bagel with cream cheese. Flavoured bagels and flavoured cream cheese is awesome. Weight Watchers has some nice little whole wheat bagels that are only 150 cals (as opposed to the typical bagel that's 200-300 cals).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats my typical breakfast too!!! bagel and cream cheese!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are eating on the run grab a fibre one and some fruit

    ReplyDelete