Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Spare Time (hahahaha)

I've been wanting to start sharing something here. It's what I do in my spare time. I know, that sounds like some kind of mommy joke. What spare time? I tell you, it's spare time I've started really forcing myself to take. Just a little bit of time when I'm not working or in the evening after the kids are in bed. It's made a world of difference to me and my mental state. So...what do I do? I create. I digital scrapbook, or digi-scrap for short. It is such a good release for me. Want to see? Here are some of my latest creations (linked to the kits I used to create them):

This hobby of mine has led me to a wonderful opportunity to design pages for the amazing kit creators at 9th and Bloom! This month for Halloween there is some exciting stuff happening that I think you should check out, especially if you like to digiscrap or you are looking to get into it!




2 comments: