Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Cutest Thing

Today when we were leaving my parents Stinkerbell was getting in on the goodbyes by saying, "Bye bye! See you! Thanks!" I thought that was so cute. However, it got ever more adorable.

We ran out into the icy cold and buckled her in as fast as we could. She was soooo tired from her horrible night of sleep last night so she was quiet in the back. She had her soother in and the only thing she said when I got in was, "Blanket." I told her that I was sorry because I didn't have a blanket in the car but if she could wait two minutes she could go in her cozy warm bed when we got home. As I was pulling out of the driveway I glanced back at her in my rear view mirror. She was leaned against the side of her car seat staring out the window. Her hand reached up and waved and in the tiniest, sweetest little voice she said, "Thank you Nana. Thank you Papa. See you..."

1 comment:

  1. She is such a little sweety who makes you feel soooo good I am so blessed to have two wonderful grandkids Hugs from them make everything perfect

    ReplyDelete